Tuesday, February 05, 2008



Happy Super Tuesday, everyone!

(This picture does not serve to incriminate the parents of one Siena Napalm of fraudulently casting a vote on behalf of their underage daughter, nor do said persons endorse in any way, shape or form any criminal or otherwise illegal voting activities. Any actions, real or implied, of a Siena Napalm appearing as having voted in California, are merely coincidental, and do in no way reflect upon the character of My Little Sweetheart.)

End Transmission.

3 Comments:

Blogger D. SKye Hodges said...

So... If Siena was to have voted.. Who might she have voted for ;)

5:59 PM  
Blogger ED said...

Two things:

1. Great notice - after almost three years of law school I don't think I could have written one that good.

2. I am super jealous of the stickers. I was so hoping to get an “I Caucused” sticker here in Minnesota – but to no avail.

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha...you sound like a law student (normally that isn't a compliment, but in this case it's intended to be one!)

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home