Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Here are some random jokes that I thought were really funny. They involve what are currently the three axes (as in plural of axis, not as in plural of axe) on which my life currently spins (in no particular order): Language, My Cello, My Wife.

This first one comes from the Language Log. Imagine a world in which the perfect language has been invented: no more syntax to remember, no more crummy grammar rules. In fact, the entire language is made up of a single word...



This second one will strike a chord with many cellists.



This link is just funny. And no, my marriage isn't really like this.

End Transmission

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

How did you find these? That Rob guy made Troy and Me laugh laugh laugh.

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home