Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Do you ever have one of those moments where you re-encounter something that you saw way in your past, and that you've thought about ever since, especially about how cool it would be if you were to find it again, and then you do, and it totally lives up to your expectations?

Here's a clip from this old, old show called the Dana Carvey show, which wasn't on the air for more than a couple of months, and was always changing its name due to its varying sponsors, like "The Mug Root Beer Dana Carvey Show," or the "Country Time Lemonade Dana Carvey Show." I remember liking it, and wondering why the show wasn't more popular, but this clip in particular always stuck out in my mind.

And then, thanks to YouTube, and to Rob F., I found it again, and it's just as awesome as I remember. And little did I know that the Mug Root Beer Dana Carvey Show starred these two future greats:



End Transmission.

1 Comments:

Blogger D. SKye Hodges said...

thanks for sharing that, that was very funny, I never got to watch the show, but I followed some of the YouTube "related" links, this one was really funny too--it's kind of a "Pay it forward" on steroids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJN9otnQdEo

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home