Monday, May 22, 2006

Alright, for this week's celebrity twin, I decided to put myself on the butcher's block. But I need some sincere feedback. First of all, here I am, sporting my long hair.



Now I've been told in the past that I look a lot like this guy:


You wanna hear a sad story? Someone once told me that I'm reminiscent of old Mr. Costanza not because of his or my looks, but because of my charming personality. They fell off a cliff and died, though, so...

I'll put it to you. Do I look like the guy above, or the guy below?



Don't you just love the sweet fade-in, circular border on this pic? Colm Meany, you can beam me up any time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hydro said...

Wow, I have to admit: there is a resemblance between you and the star trek scotty-replacement. But I'm still partial to Jason Alexander. However, with your new (not really new anymore, I guess) burly beard, I need to find a new look-alike for you. Stay tuned. Great post series, btw.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home