Sunday, June 03, 2007



Here's a picture of my gorgeous pregnant wife. You are now free to say, "awwwwww." She wants me to tell you that she doesn't really look that big, and that her arm is in the way of her back, so you can't really tell how skinny she still is.
And, for those of you who don't know:

IT'S A GIRL!!!!

The baby, not my wife. Tuesday afternoon we had a very successful ultrasound, where our little girl gave us a front row peek at her nether-regions, as though she was saying, "you BET I'm a girl!" We also got a great picture of her two little hands, a picture of her face, and a shot of her ear. I think she's going to look so much like Sheri the two will be indistinguishable.

As I've been seriously remiss in my blogging duties, I'll give you a report on some other happenings, as well.

Theta Naught came to town over Memorial Day. The joy of playing with those dudes is once again in my veins, and I'm once again scanning the Utah Yellow Pages for companies in Salt Lake (or thereabouts) that I could work for after graduation so that I may once again call myself a full-fledged Naughtian. Hope the rest of the tour went well, boys. And girl.

What else? Oh, yeah, I've been filling in for my boss at work, which is both a lot of fun, and rather challenging. I think I'm due for a vacation after she comes back.

End Transmission.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Sheri - you are the cutest pregnant lady - you don't look huge at all. I know, everyone feels huge when they're pregnant but you're not. You couldn't be cuter.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Rob Ferre said...

Congrats with the baby thing. I didn't know that was possible. I have heard of this thing called love and how it produces offspring. Are you gonna be weird and name your baby before she is born. And say things like "Baby Shaneequa was kicking today, we are so excited to welcome her to the world in 30 days." Wait I think Josh named Lucy before she was born, oh well.
So bro I was in the library today getting music and there was Theta Naught in the local band section so I had to check it out and listen to the melodious melodies of the Thetas.Pretty Cool. You know you have made it when your music is in the Library. So you will you be here for the reunion? SO much fun and awkward moments of "Hey... so you are married huh? How bout them Jazz...You have less hair...." You know that kind of crap. Anyway laters bro.
Rob

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home