Sunday, November 25, 2007



This picture will help put the heading picture from the last post into a little better context.

I had just come back from Spain, and Sheri and I had just moved to Monterey, and it had seriously been about 4 months since my last haircut, so we decided to do these before and after pictures. This is the before, the one from the last post is the after.

Though, in all honesty, this picture is much more representative of what my brain is doing now.

Over this "Holiday" weekend, my company had a little attack. It's a long story, but in a nutshell, a project that we had committed to translate by Monday suddenly expanded by a factor of five. 2 documents turned into 11. So Sheri and I forewent going to see Bee Movie on Friday (after a lovely yet uneventful Thanksgiving dinner with our Bishop), and drove down to Carmel Valley, baby in tow, and spent our afternoon working.

The mayhem continued today, and tomorrow the brunt of the work is due to be reviewed (by me) and delivered.

Unfortunately, this is at the same time as when the brunt of my semester comes to a close, an event which includes two finals, two graded assignments, and a class all day this next Saturday. Oh, why didn't I just go to med school?

End transmission.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hey there, Art Garfunkel, I mean Peter...I'm sorry you're getting slammed right now. I actually checked your blog a few times this week but didn't notice that this entry was new because the picture was so close to the other one...funny. Hang in there.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home