Friday, June 09, 2006

Whew! What a week. So as to keep this long-overdue post as short as possible (thanks a lot, disabled blogger), I'll do a photo review. It's been nothing but fun and games since we've gotten here to St. George.

Here's me climbing last Wednesday.


On Thursday we went wakeboarding. I'd never gotten out of the water before, but I took to it pretty quickly:


Then the band had a couple of great shows in Vegas that weekend. The venue was a little small.


After which Sheri picked me up; we pushed on through to Sunny CA and spent a few days at Disneyland with her family:

Just kidding, it was a blast.

Since then, though, I've felt a bit like a man without a country. All that running around just to come back to a place that really isn't home only to fly off in another week to Spain. Then St. George, Salt Lake for 2 or even 3 days, and then back to California where perhaps I'll have some time to put a couple of roots down. I guess I'm not a ramblin man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home