Sunday, July 02, 2006

Quick entry here to make known somewhere in the lonely universe the coolness of a time that I´m having reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" while listening to my iPod on random shuffle. In a way that´s too complicated to explain, I´m having a total, and I mean total, Dark Side of the Moon/Wizard of Oz experience. It´s becoming eerie. One minute Atticus Finch is about to nail a rabid dog and the most tense song from the Fight Club Soundtrack comes on. The next, all the people in the neighborhood are sitting on their porches drinking iced tea and what should follow but some classic Tom Waits, King of Porch-Sitting. A fight nearly breaks out at a black church and Outkast takes control. Amazing. Every time without missing a beat. I should be studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home