Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Dah Dah Daaaaahhhhhh! I've found another celebrity double worthy of posting. This one is special: a celebrity who looks like another celebrity.



For those of you born in a cave, this is Chad Smith, drummer fabulous for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, who, btw, are on their way to restoring their former hair-whipping glory. I don't know about you, but I've always thought that this bugger above always looked like this guy right here:



Without the tan, of course. Interestingly enough, Will Farrel is also the name of a top-notch bullrider.



Ain't he a handsome devil? Now I was unable to confirm or deny the fact that Chad Smith has been informed of his doppleganger-hood, but I'm sure he was disappointed. By his own admission, he'd much rather look like Flea.



But then again.... wouldn't we all?

No.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home