Tuesday, November 14, 2006



Oh, how I wish this were shareware.



In other news, it rained in earnest yesterday, for the first time since we got here. It also happened to be the day for me to go out and do my meter-reading job. I got soaked. I blame myself, really. I started late, I started at all, meaning that I also had to finish. You know what, though? I really couldn't complain. I just got over a nasty-wasty cold that apparently everybody out here got that laid me out for a good ten days, so I was just happy to be out and on my feet. The five-mile bike ride back home was exhilirating, both in the fact that it was great exercise, and a bit of an adventure in that I had to make it home before the rain soaked through my pack and got my laptop wet.

Why was I carrying a laptop to read gas meters, you ask?

Answer: I thought I was going to end up at school.

ps- guess who we just signed a one year lease with?


(for explanation see previous posts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home