Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Zombie dream log: I'm Greg, the relative newbie in the Las Vegas cast of CSI, and I'm with my cronies in an old, abandoned laboratory, waiting out my night shift by playing poker and laughing about our new, stupid director of affairs. All of a sudden, over the intercom, a strange, metallic, haunting roar comes, spooking the crap out of me. I feel so panicked that I know that I have to get up and move, no matter where. They laugh and tell me that the dummy probably doesn't know how to use the intercom. They sit me down to finish the hand. But in my heart of hearts I know that it's the building itself, awakened by the departing spirits, angered by the amount of violence it's seen within its walls, calling to the corpses that it hosts to arise and attack us. I have to get out.
And then I wake up.
It's 10 to 5, and I have to get up in 20 minutes to go teach seminary.
That last part was real, not part of the nightmare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home