Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Here's my homage to Margaret's visit over President's Day:



When I take you out, tonight, with me,
Honey, here's the way it's goin' to be:
You will set behind a team of snow white horses,
In the slickest gig you ever see!

Chicks and ducks and geese better scurry
When I take you out in the surrey,
When I take you out in the surrey with the fringe on top!
Watch that fringe and see how it flutters
When I drive them high steppin' strutters.
Nosey pokes'll peek thru' their shutters and their eyes will pop!
The wheels are yeller, the upholstery's brown,
The dashboard's genuine leather,
With isinglass curtains y' can roll right down,
In case there's a change in the weather.

(For those of you scratching your heads, go see Oklahoma.)

Here's another cool couple of pics:


The main activity of the weekend: bleaugh! waves! run!


K-Ro & SherBear


Add your own Caption

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not approve on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Particularly the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home