Thursday, February 08, 2007


Here's a strange dream story:

Recently I've found out that I'm one of those people who can count sheep to help me sleep. And it really helps.

So the other night I wake up at some unknown hour unable to fall back asleep. So I try to do the usual, but this time, instead of sheep, my brain starts counting something else: everything that I could possibly imagine wearing a t-shirt.

It started with a sheep in a t-shirt
Then it was a dog in a t-shirt
then a bear
Then a table
Then a tree
Then something else...

I have no idea why.

ps- I think my office building is haunted. The past three times I've gone up the stairs something has followed me that I can't see.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful, Peter. Last time I felt like something was following me that I couldn't see was when I was pregnant with Mary Grace. She was a determined little thing too. Stayed right above my head even when I tried to shoo her away.*MRL*

4:33 PM  
Blogger Bruce Kent said...

So are you turning into that guy you worked with in the hospital that could see ghosts and like, conversed with them?

10:36 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Oooo, Margaret, that is so weird! Right after I had Romney I was in the shower and I heard someone say, "Mommmy!" and there wasn't anyone there....I guess I always knew this baby was on its way. That's funny to read that comment now that we know Peter and Sheri's news. They just had to fit another baby into the fall lineup, didn't they? Pete - I love reading your crazy crazy blog.

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home