Monday, January 15, 2007

Get ready for the best celebrity double ever.



This is my dad's cousin. He happens to be vying for the republican nomination for president, 2008. Mitt Romney. You may know him as Governer of Massechussets, or the chairman of the 2002 Salt Lake Olympic winter games. Quite a profile, eh?

Well it never struck me before, but this man, my relative, has an uncanny resemblance to the Man himself, star of three of my favorite films: Evil Dead, Evil Dead II, and Army of Darkness (not to mention Bubba Ho Tep),


Bruce Campbell. Creepy, eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny! I always knew Mitt reminded me of someone....

12:42 PM  
Blogger Bruce Kent said...

What if, just what if there is some direct distant link between the Romneys and the Campbells. Might explain a few things.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home