Wednesday, March 07, 2007


I had a very strange flashback last night. At some point shortly after we moved to Utah, my brother and I were having a sleepover with some of his friends. Translation: Adam was having a party and my mom made him let me horn in. Anyway, we started telling a scary story about a strange, skinny man with blue skin who would drive around in sunglasses and a mack truck terrorizing the populace and eating lightbulbs. I remember the lightbulbs in particular. Anyway, after we found that we couldn't sleep out of fear that the blue man would soon come bounding down the stairs (though he might have been unable to eat due to his dark glasses and the fact that we didn't have any lights on), Adam began to cheer us all up with a funny story, and so related to us the tale of the wonderful John Candy film: "Summer Rental." Ah, memories.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam said...

WHAT??? Were you on drugs as a ten-year old? I have NO memory of that. None. That is like one of those memories that Rachel recounts, as if we all know exactly what she's talking about, but actually we're thinking she is making it up as she goes.

I can't imagine I ever watched "Summer Rental." I have other memories that involve rented videos, you, and my friends, but I won't go into that here . . . .

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home