Friday, April 06, 2007


This is yet another classic pic, taken by - actually I'm not sure who took this one, either. At any rate, the file itself is saved as "Pete Flying and Goblin Bremond," on account of me suspended tenuously above everyone else's head and, in my opinion the highlight of the picture, Bremond's (far right) goblin-like expression that he was never able to explain nor remember, but which embarrassed him so that he poked the eyes and face off of himself in every copy of the picture he could find.
Other noteworthy details:
1) Can you see my musical socks?
2) Which one of these people looks the most like Anthony Michael Hall? I know that in a post way back I said that Josh had outgrown that phase, but boy, it sure wasn't by the time this picture was taken.
3) Alli Condie - Where are you now? Surely my brother Adam will remember filming a junior-high production of "Hercules" with your brother in your back yard. Now there's a piece of historical media I wish I could get my hands on.
4) It seems to me there's some sort of higher, perhaps life-lesson type message embedded somewhere in this pic, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Something along the lines of - Between those lost in space and those who look like goblins stand those few who can raise their fists and say, "Yes, I look like one of the Brat Pack..."

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

You make me laugh, Pete.

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home