Friday, August 31, 2007

Alright, napalmreaders. I've just had my mind melted by the Lackhead (aka the contributor of the Sesame Street clip below that I stole from him, to whom I owe a correction, because our social circles do overlap a little, which is how we've come to know each other).

So, in the spirit of publishing the unbelievably wacky, let's take a poll - which one is the bigger mind trip - the video you can see in the link above, or the video below?

WARNING - watching the two simultaneously may cause seizures of getting totally weirded out, overload, or you may just waste your entire weekend with the many, many, many viewings just to make sure you DID see them.



End Transmission, Continue with Disbelief.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

oh my.

9:15 PM  
Blogger Hydro said...

I just have one question. Why is he driving on the right side.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ah, the magic of Hasselhoff. Is there nothing he can't make dead sexy?

Hooked On A Hasselhoff

I mean, even at 2:37 in when he sings "...you really turn me on..." while looking at the pre-pubescent angels in the sky? I mean, tell me that's not magic?


-c

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home