Friday, July 27, 2007

Embarrassing moment of the week:

So I put my daily energy drink in the freezer this morning, thinking about how great it would be to have a slurpee with my lunch. Well, as always happens, I forgot about it, and the thing froze - not completely, but not far from it.

Anyway, so I'm in my office shaking and rolling this thing around, and I open it up so that I can push in the little bit of frozen energy drink from the lid so as to access the melted guarana and passionfruit goodness inside. What did I forget? That the thing was full to capacity, and I mean CAPACITY, as in not even a little air bubble under the lid as usually happens with bottled drinks, and so when I pushed in the little cylinder of ice, a jet of orange liquid covered me, my desk, and my chair, in such a way that it now appears that I had an "accident" on my jeans and on my chair. Oh, the shame.

The good news is that there's still 85-90% of the home made slurpee left to enjoy.

In other news, do you know who I saw on the news yesterday? Talk about an unlikely pair of people to be sitting next to each other, chatting: Jon Voight and Oliver North. What the?!?!?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I love moments like those....especially when they happen at work. Unfortunately, I don't think my outfit can be complete on any given day without a little spilled food on it, or at least a previously-spilled food stain.

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home