Wednesday, April 11, 2007


Well, my sister just announced the gender of her next offspring, so I thought I'd better give an update on my own.
Well, Sweet Pea (as we've decided to call the child) is currently about the size of an avocado, has all 20 teeth, can wiggle its little arms and legs, and has all of its organs.
But how amphibious is this: so now I guess Sweet Pea has eyes strong enough to sense the difference between light and dark. One website suggested that we do an experiment: shine a light on one side of momma's tummy, and the babe will swim to the other side. Weird-factor 8.5, Captain.
So we tried it the other night, but to no avail. Shame. Though it did give me the urge to see the movie "Alien," again.

ps- despite the tone that the above post might convey, I'm stoked out of my gourd to be a dad.

End Transmission.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

You guys really are going to be the cutest parents ever. And what I'm loving is that you seems to be reading a lot about your sweet pea - I remember doing that...vaguely... With Chase we'd sit down every week and read about what was going on with him. With Romney, I'd check occasionally. And now, with...oh dear, we don't even have a nickname...I'm just trying to remember that I'm actually pregnant!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home